2. What are Cookies?
A cookie is a small file and holds a certain amount of data, which our website can send to your browser. It may then be stored on your computer’s hard drive and can be accessed by our web server. This cookie data can then be retrieved and can allow us to customise our web pages and services accordingly. It is important to clarify that cookies do not collect any personal data stored on your hard drive or computer.
We use two analytics packages in order to constantly improve your browsing experience on our websites.
4. Social Media Third Party Cookies?
5. How to Control and Delete Cookies?
For more information on how to control your cookie settings and browser settings, or how to delete cookies on your hard drive, please visit www.allaboutcookies.org
In compliance with Directive 2009/136 / EC, developed in our order by the second section of article 22 of the Law on Information Society Services, following the guidelines of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, we proceed to inform you in detail of the use that is made on our website.
Cookies are small files that are recorded in the browser used by each visitor to our website so that the server can remember that user’s visit later when they access our content again. This information does not reveal your identity, or any personal data, or access the content stored on your PC, but it does allow our system to identify you as a specific user who has previously visited the web, viewed certain pages, etc. It also allows you to save your personal preferences and technical information such as visits made or specific pages you visit.
The purpose of cookies is to provide the User with faster access to the selected Services.
If you do not want cookies to be stored in your browser or prefer to receive information every time a cookie requests to be installed, you can configure your browsing options to be done in this way. Most browsers allow cookies to be managed in 3 different ways:
- Cookies are always rejected;
- The browser asks if the user wants to install each cookie;
- Cookies are always accepted;
Your browser may also include the possibility of selecting in detail the cookies that you want to be installed on your computer. Specifically, the user can normally accept any of the following options:
- Reject cookies from certain domains;
- Reject third-party cookies;
- Accept cookies as non-persistent (they are deleted when the browser is closed);
- Allow the server to create cookies for a different domain.
To allow, know, block or eliminate the cookies installed on your computer, you can do so by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer.
You can find information on how to configure the most used browsers in the following locations:
- Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Configuration. For more information, you can consult the support de Microsoft or the browser Help.
- Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Configuration. For more information, you can consult the support de Mozilla or the browser Help.
- Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings. For more information, you can consult the support de Google or the browser Help.
- Safari: Preferences -> Security. For more information, you can consult the soporte de Apple or the browser Help.
Regarding third-party cookies, that is, those that are foreign to our website, we cannot be responsible for the content and veracity of the privacy policies that they include, so the information we offer is always with reference to the source.
Below, we inform you in detail of the cookies that can be installed from our website. Depending on your browsing, all or only some of them may be installed.
This Cookies Policy can be modified depending on legislative, regulatory requirements, or in order to adapt said policy to the instructions issued by the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, therefore Users are advised to visit it periodically.
When significant changes occur in this Cookies Policy, Users will be notified either through the web or via email to registered Users.
Moll de Sant Bertrán s/n
08039 Barcelona (Spain)
daily from 8am - 5pm